Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Perfect Pair



Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Truffle



 Ever since I purchased the popular cream eyeshadow, my Maybelline Colour Tattoo has been a go-to product. No mess, no fuss- just a quick smooth-over-the-lid and you're done. So finding a powder eyeshadow of the same/similar colour that could be used to set in it place was quite a challenge, until I came across this baby.

No7 has never really been a brand of interest to me. Yes, I'd pass the counters in Boots, perhaps take a little look, but then dismiss the product, mainly because of the price, forgetting that I had all those money-off vouchers stored away. I have a small, mainly pharmaceutical Boots on my high street that houses a small No7 stand, so after finally getting my Boots Advantage Card, I thought I'd have a look...

One particular eyeshadow caught my eye, and for one particular reason- it's likeness to the infamous Colour Tattoo. I swatched it and a 'hmm...not bad' expression appeared. And with the vouchers, it was less than a fiver. Good spot I think! 

El
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!