Sunday 26 May 2013

Beauty Wishlist #1





Although I do love makeup, I (unfortunately!) cannot spend all of me money on it-*sighs*. But there is a solution! The beauty wishlist...

The Clarins Eye Makeup Remover has been mentioned a couple of times on the blog. I first go a small sample for Christmas, which I used very generously (and therefore ran out fairly quickly-oops!). After hearing Alix from I Covet Thee and Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup talk about it, I remembered my love for it, but for £18, I don't think I can buy it when there are so many cheaper-admittedly not as good!- alternatives.  

Another recommendation from Anna of VDM, the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint Minis (£15 for 4 diddy ones) are a more recent addition to the list. However, as they would be an online buy from Cult Beauty, getting the right shade match would be a toughie. I do love a good Tinted Moisturizer though!

Sticking with the low-coverage base theme, Dr Jart's Water Fuse BB Cream is an interesting one. Unlike other products of the same family, this only comes in a 'one shade fits all' option, and as my Boots doesn't stock it, it won't be in my shopping basket any time soon.

Nail Polish had been on my radar recently, so when these babies from Illamasqua first came out, I was all for the Speckled Nail Polish look. Supposedly limited edition, I better get my hands on one soon, but for nearly £15, is it worth it for one nail polish?

I often find that my lips are dry or flakey, and I don't really have any good lip balms. The Korres Lip Butters first caught my attention whilst browsing the Feel Unique website, and at £8, I think I can spare the cash.


Another much-raved about product (thanks again Anna!) is the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara. Again, not stocked in Boots, but fairly affordable, I think I'll have to hunt this one down!

Believe it or not, I don't own any Mac products. None, not a single eyeshadow, lipstick or anything else. But I've often heard Tanya Burr talk about the Coffee and Teddy eye pencils, both a brown colour. I think that lighter alternative to black liner really soften a look, but as my nearest Mac is quite far away, I may have to wait awhile for this one.

And last, but certainly not least, Estee Lauder's Stay On Shadow Paints. I don't really have a preference in colour, but I have seen a gorgeous pinky one that I unfortunately don't know the name of! However, they are nearer to 20 pounds than to a price I'm willing to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!