Monday 27 May 2013

Empties #1


oh, and err, excuse the hair pin-woops! 

It's that time again when my skincare and beauty saviours start to hit the bucket, and I have to make the hard decision of which to repurchase. I haven't done an empties post before, as really, I don't often encounter them, but since drilling my skincare routine in and using more makeup, I often end up questioning myself about how on earth I could have used up a bottle of something, or why did I finish that so quickly? So what beauty babes and skincare favs I am without now?

I picked up the Colgate MaxWhite One on a whim- nothing new there!- as I feel that having whiter teeth gives you a more 'confident' smile. I didn't use this on a daily basis but in conjunction with another toothpaste as I often misplace the former, so I didn't get the really witness 'amazing' tooth-colour-changing properties! I think this one will be a repurchase though.

These cute Clarins minis from the Daily Energizer range (there's a post on that!) appeared on my skincare shelf after a successful trip to Boots, that included skincare advice from the lady at Clarins. I actually repurchased the Cleansing Gel, but as the other samples lasted me such a long time, I didn't bother buying them. I may do, however, in the future, but at the moment I'm very pleased with my current skincare routine.

Another skincare item is the sample-sized eye cream from Benefit - starting to spot a theme are we? The It's Potent! cream was another product that lasted me a long time, but I won't be buying the big sister to this mini as I still haven't fully used it up. Okay, it's not quite empty...

I couldn't believe it when I ran out of my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer! It seems like I only bought it yesterday. It's not strictly finished, but certainly on it's last legs, and this will definitely be repurchased!

The Boots' Own Eye Makeup Remover is one of those things that every girl needs- a box standard gel that I've mentioned in other posts. It isn't the best eye makeup remover ever, but it's good to have around if you're not too great at liner or bad at blusher...

El
X



2 comments:

  1. Love Colgate Max White One! I got a tiny sample tube of it and I swear I could already notice the difference after about 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It is great-even using it on and off I found it began to whiten my teeth! X

      Delete

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!