Monday 20 May 2013

Mini Shopping Trip to Boots...


As I was down on eye makeup remover, a trip to Boots was in due, which meant that I came home with a small bag of goodies! I didn't go crazy however, and only bought 3 things, but I thought I should show you them all the same.

left to right: Real Techniques Shading Brush, L'oreal Eyeshadow, Boots Eye-makeup Remover


My first purchase was what brought me to Boots in the first place! As eye makeup is the main feature in my everyday makeup look, I needed to buy something to remove it! As mentioned in an earlier post, I like Boots own gel one. It is very inexpensive, and is very good considering the price (£1.50).





Being the eyeshadow lover that I am, I figured it would be time to get a proper eyeshadow brush! Sam Chapman (from Pixiwoo) has a line of brushes, so I thought I'd pick up one of her highly praised Real Techniques brushes. I bought the shading brush, as all of the other eye ones are in a set, and for £8, I think it was worth it! I'm definitely interested in having a look at the other brushes in the range...




And in the spur of the moment, I picked up another whim product. L'Oreal eyeshadows (or any other product really!) have never caught my eye, but when I saw this little baby-165 Golden Rose- I couldn't resist picking it up. Do I really need any more eyeshadows?! At £6, I think it is fairly affordable.





This month's spendings have definitely stocked me up on eye products!

El
X



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!