Saturday 25 May 2013

New Additions


I am fairly sure that since my budget for makeup has increased (slightly) I've gone really crazy for cosmetics. Really crazy. Not all of these are strictly 'new additions' but they are mainly products that have been purchased fairly recently, give or take a few months or so. And by using the help of Polyvore, I've managed to put them in picture form. Snazzy, I know.

1//Benefit's Badgal in Plum seems to have re-entered my life 2//The much raved about Real Techniques Brush(es) have joined the cosmetics crew 3//Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Flared Mascara- and breathe- was sneakily picked up whilst doing the weekly food shop. Good ol' Sainsburys! 4//Primers aren't my priority but when I tried this little baby I couldn't resist- Benefit the POREfessional 5//I've jumped on the bandwagon to pick up another cream shadow in the form of a Maybelline Colour Tattoo 6//Benefit's multitasking Posietint cheek and lip colour is gorg!

Hope you liked this kind of post- I may do something similar with Instagrammed photos!

El
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!