Wednesday 8 May 2013

Pocket-Sized Pals


If I'm on the go or travelling, pocket-sized make up products are a must have. Over the past few months, I've developed a bit of a collection of Baby Benefit products that can be easily slipped into a pocket or thrown in a purse, because, not many people want to be carrying around massive eyeshadow palettes or full size bottles of things!





Benefit is one of my favourite make up brands, no points for getting that right! The main thing that draws me in is the pretty packaging, and the smaller samples sizes make it all the cuter.

As I don't wear any foundation, a primer certainly wasn't at the top of my list, but after trying out a sample size of Benefit's silky smooth pore-reducing balm, I realized that an extra layer of coverage wasn't needed. The POREfessional, apart from having gorgeous packaging, just evens out my skintone a little. With less coverage than even a tinted moisturizer, it doesn't cover up anything, but mattifies any oily patches.

After hearing them being raved about, I was thinking about fully embracing the up and coming cream eyeshadow trend. At the same time, I had just bought Benefit's Most Glamorous Nudes Ever, which fortunately came with two of their best-selling cream shadows. The perfect size for dipping in a finger or a brush, the creamy little things are easy to apply and blend with other products.

When travelling, multitasking products can be a life saver. No searching in your purse or bag in the hope that there's a blush or lipstick- just pull this baby out your pocket and you're good to go! Posietint is great for this, as I can whip it out wherever I am and simply dab a little of the rosy liquid on my cheeks and lips for an instant glow.

Sample-sized mascaras are becoming somewhat of a cult favourite in my beauty bag; first Benefit's They're Real and now BADgal Lash Mascara. I prefer my lashes to look full and feathery rather to resemble spiders legs which is why I prefer the latter of the two products. There's no compromise on brush size or formula, and this BADgal ain't moving from my make up bag.

I love all of these cute little products, and having mini versions of things are great for touching up your make up!

El
X

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these products!! I have quite a few myself!xo

    Follow me and I'll follow back<3
    http://our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!