Tuesday 4 June 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail Polishes




After reading post after post after post on the latest Boots bargain, you know what I'm like - can't say no, I popped down to said shop and picked up the latest Rimmel rave- the Kate Moss Salon Pro Polishes. A rather catchy name if I do say so myself. The most common problem with cheaper nail enamels, or at least for me is firstly the skinny little brushes (please, the fat ones work best!) and the fact that the colour ranges can often be lacking a bit of, well, colour, but these are an exception to my unwritten rule. With an applicator similar to those of an Essie polish (finally!) and amazing colours, I was drawn in. Darn. And of course, very conveniently there was a 3 for 2 on. Bargain! 

This was another Anna from VDM inspired purchase. After quizzing her on Instagram as to which shade was featured in a pic, I was sold on Hip Hop, a tomato red, with more of an orangey twist on the classic shade. Perfect for spring and summer, this one was the first in the basket.

Peppermint seems to be the twin to Hip Hop, not in colour but equal in the popularity poll. Mentioned by Alix from I Covet Thee and Anna, I knew that this one was a winner. A minty green was missing from my collection, and with such a self-explanatory name, this one's a gooden'.

The last polish (bought on the 3 for 2 whim) was Navy Seal, a greyish blue colour. Not the most 'springy' colour, but definitely one that will be frequently on my nails later on in the year. Although it appears more of a vibrant blue in the photo, it almost has a purple tone to it, and I love it!

El
X








1 comment:

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!