Sunday 9 June 2013

Coming Soon...Posts To Keep Your Eyes Out For!


Although the title of the post may sound like a movie trailer, I guarantee you that it's nothing of the sort! I really wanted to give you guys a little sneak peek of posts to come as I realise that I haven't been blogging for about a week now. So, let's have a look at the posts!

Hair Tutorials - I seem to be getting a bit more adventurous with hairstyles, and after watching a video of Zoella's on the same topic I was determined to have a go at some different ways to wear my locks.

June Favourites - Okay, this one will be arriving at the end of the month, but I have discovered some new products recently!

Polish Posts - Laying up the nail laquer had never been a pastime of mine until I rediscovered nail polishes at the start of the year. Starting afresh with my collection and buying some decent colours means that I now have less nail varnish, whilst actually wanting to use it!

Room Tour? - Having just re-organized my room, I thought that a post on the subject might be a good idea, but I'm still debating which blog to put it on and if I'm going to do one. Hmmmm....

El
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!