Friday 6 September 2013

Topshop Makeup





Topshop is very highly rated for clothes, however, I've never really been into the very cropped tops or short-short-short-shorts. Yet every once in awhile I'll find a nice skirt, dress or even nail polish.

Topshop Cream Blush Stick in Sneak Peek - this has to be the most neon blush I've ever laid eyes on. It comes in a stick, so I tend to dot it on my cheeks and blend it up with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to avoid the red-circles-on-cheeks-I-look-like-a-clown dilemma. Although it blends out to a more powdery finish, I have been known to rub it over my lips for a bit of a glow. Overall I love this radiance boosting blush.

Topshop Eye Kohl in Sable - I love this eyeliner for definition on the lashline, under the lashes, through the crease, the list goes on! Sable is a dark brown; less harsh than black and much more natural.

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!