Monday 23 September 2013

Beauty Wishlist #3 Birthday Edition


So it's my Birthday on Friday! (whoop, whoop!), and although I'm not expecting or going to receive hardly, if any, of the stuff on my list, here it is...



left to right: 


Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray or Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dry Spun Finish Spray 

Think Anna from VDM or Zoe aka Zoella - Both do pretty much the same thing, and have pretty much the same ridiculous price tag. A thickening, texturising spray, that kind of doubles up as a dry shampoo/hairspray/volumizer (and breathe). Although the Bb. one is cheaper, Oribe's offering does come in a mini version. Both available at Space NK.

Bioderma or Clarins Eye MakeUp Remover  

One, a French Pharmacy Cult Classic, the other, an amazing waterproof eye makeup remover that makes everything else look like water - As much as I love the Clarins one, it does have a pretty hefty price, hence the appearance on my wishlist. And although I've never tried Bioderma, it's only available for a cheap price in Paris- yep, big 'oh'. A friend of mine is going to France so I've asked her to pick up a bottle for me, but I'm not sure if she got the message. Oh well!

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray Set

This one's a bit of a cheat as I was actually there when it was bought for me in Boots, so I'm just going to have to pretend with this one - Although this one is expensive it is actually pretty good value for money compared to the full size bottles of each one individually. This set is supposedly the go to for beachy waves and crazy curls, and includes a mini version of the Surf Foam Wash Shampoo, Surf Foam Wash Conditioner and the cult Bb. Surf Spray.


Topshop Bee's Knees Nail Polish (or any other colour for that matter)

The cheapest of the bunch - I've already expressed my love of Topshop Makeup, so of course I'm gonna love their nail polishes! I do already have 4 (oops!) but another one certainly wouldn't go amiss...

El
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!