Monday 9 September 2013

Real Techniques





Probably a few months ago now, I was stuck on which brushes to by. I walked round and round the aisles of Boots in the hope that I would find a set of brushes that were affordably priced yet good quality. I came back empty handed. A more recent update, and I've now found the gem I was looking for- the Real Techniques Brushes. I found out about them via Sam Chapman of Pixiwoo, who created the line of brushes with the same criteria as me. 

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £9.99 - I am yet to purchase the full set of Face Brushes from RT (The Core Collection) so when I saw this single brush, I picked it up. Although a tenner may initially seem pricey for it, the quality is great, and in MAC for example, you'd easily pay double that. None of the brushes are at all scratchy, and they are all synthetic which means they are ideal for use with cream shadows, blushes, and more. 

Real Techniques Shading Brush - £7.99 - This was another single brush, and again, well worth the money. It blends, shades, and softens harsh edges. In general, its great, and can be used for eyes or even concealer. The brushes all have a colour scheme with the Face Brushes being Yellow, the Powder/Stippling/Setting brushes being Pink and the eye brushes being Purple. 

El


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!