Thursday 5 September 2013

My MAC Eyeshadows


First up, apologies! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts- throughout the Summer blogging seems to have taken a backseat, but I'm going to try to post at least once a week now, and hopefully even every 2 days.










Although MAC eyeshadows are said to be the cream of the crop, I have only accumulated two (for now). I don't have a MAC counter anywhere remotely near me, so when I was up in Sheffield and spotted a stand in Debenhams, I jumped at the chance and purchased Woodwinked, and Charcoal Brown.

Woodwinked - this super shimmery golden bronze is right up my street, and was the first in the basket. But beware! Too much and it's orange overkill. It works best with fairly tanned skin, can be worn all over the lid, in the inner corners or with a darker colour through the crease.

Charcoal Brown - Although it's deemed as a brow shade, I prefer to use the matte brown shadow through the socket or around the outer edges of my eyes. I love this, although mine seems to have sealed over a little (I think i got a droplet of water on it) leaving it just a little less pigmented, though still perfectly usable.

Next on the List - is All That Glitters, a, you guessed it, very glittery shade! it seems to be more on the pink side compared to Woodwinked, but it looks great! I also need to purchase a palette to put them in as when I went, they had sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love hearing from you so keep the comments coming!